Just like every sorority, Sigma Kappa comes with financial responsibilities. Dues are paid every month and cover the costs of things such as putting on philanthropy events, social events, bid day, sisterhood events, etc. For more detailed information look below at our dues breakdown list. Payment plans can be set up as needed with our Vice President of Finance.
- Membership Dues: $95
- Monthly membership dues go towards philanthropy, social, and sisterhood events
- National Collegiate Dues: $100
- National collegiate dues are paid per initiated member and per new member held over until the fall term. Sent to NHQ by November 1. Chapters are responsible for national collegiate dues for any member on the chapter’s roster.
- Liability and Insurance: $37
- This payment is only made in the spring term. It is paid yearly per member and supports the costs for the national liability insurance premium as well as other risk management programs.
- Technology Fee: $32
- Paid every spring per member and supports the development and maintenance of online programs, publications and services to communicate with memberships including OmegaOne, OmegaRecruit, and E-learning platforms.
- Panhellenic Dues
- Paid every semester, the amount varies depending on status of membership. It is $30 for current members of the sorority and $35 new members to the sorority.
- Housing Fee: $75
- This is a one time payment.
- New Member Fee: $97
- One-time fee paid per new member and is sent to NHQ within one week of our new member ceremony.
- Badge Fee: $55+
- Badge fees are a one-time fee and start at $60, depending on the style of badge selected.
- Initiation Fee: $180
- A one-time paid per initiated member and is sent to NHQ two weeks prior to initiation.